Our powders come from ST Powder Coatings, always attentive to the environment and safety issues, which can boast of the following international certifications:
- UNI EN ISO 9001 – quality management system;
- UNI EN ISO 14001 – environmental management system;
- UNI ISO 45001 – occupational safety and health management system.
ST Powder Coatings also has quality certifications for its powder coatings:
- Qualicoat – international quality certification for architectural applications on aluminium and its alloys.
- GSB – international quality certification for aluminium and steel applications.
- Polyester MED - international quality certification for applications in the naval sector and in any other environment where fire safety regulations are fundamental (Module B), as well as international quality certification for the production of powder coatings belonging to the Polyester MED series (Module D).
- Qualisteelcoat – International quality certification for the painting of steel products for the Architectural sector.
- ISO EN 45545 – Product lines complying with ISO EN 45545 meet the fire behaviour requirements of materials used on rail vehicles.
- Qualideco - international quality certification for applications on painted aluminum.
- UNI EN 13501 – The UNI EN 13501 standard regulates the classification of reaction to fire of products and building elements. The product lines compliant with the UNI EN 13501 standard are shown in this certification.